Sunday, December 4, 2011

A day at The Children's Discovery Museum

Yesterday my cousin and I took our babies to the Children's Discovery Museum. We got there around 3:30pm, once we purchased we tickets we realized the museum would be closing at 5:00pm "/ We needed to do as much as possible.

This museum had many different sections: water, animals, market, etc. Even though we didn't get to spend much time there, the kids had a good time! Here are a few pictures I managed to take...Isabella was running around all over the place, it was hard to take pictures of her! Lol

5 comments:

If Curves Could Talk (Stefanie) said...

OMG! So cute!!!

Mh8 said...

i freaking love your little girl she looks soo much like her momma!! great to see a post from you:)

Maya said...

I love your blog! You are so sweet!
Follow me, I always follow back :)
Xoxo,
http://mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

Nancy said...

Looks like fun! I've been wanting to take my girls to a kids museum.. But there isn't one close to us.. Well 45 mins away! Hopefully I go soon!

Agadir Argan Oil said...

Fantastic post. Thanks for producing this post it is actually really important!I’m seeking forward to even more fascinating posts within the aspect within your up coming publish many thanks a quite a lot! I'd noticed wonderful info in this web site and also you are utilizing the excellent technological innovation which happens to be completely obvious in this particular weblog.Eminence Skincare