Friday, June 11, 2010

A Day in Happy Hollow




Hi Dolls!

Yesterday my Husband and I took our Daughter to a park in our city called Happy Hollow. This park has been around for almost 5 decades! My Husband had never been there and the last time I went I was 9 years old. The park was closed down for a while to be remodeled. I honesty don't remember what the park looked like before! We had such a good time; we had a little picnic and munched on sandwiches, chips, cookies and juices & my daughter loved the rides she was able to get on. I was so mad though that I forgot my camera!!! Hubby and I took pictures with our iPhones, they're not the best but they'll sure remind us of a fun day.

bees making honey
My baby was tired by the end of the day!

Hope you all had a fabulous Thursday & you enjoy your weekend!

xoxo

























































3 comments:

Unknown said...

aww I love that park. It's so nice and chill. Your baby is soo cute!!! Love her chubby cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Aww Looks like fun. Its so cute how your daughter poses for pics lol Adorable!

Malia said...

I remember that place, my parents used to take me there was i was little! I have to make time to visit there soon.
P.s You have a cute family!